Like many social service agencies, Pathways of Central Ohio depends on donations to support its mission.
If you like what you have learned about us and would like to donate, we offer many ways to support the agency.
Pathways is a private, not-for-profit, 501(c)3 agency registered with the IRS and the State of Ohio.
1. Cash Donations
Pathways has partnered with PayPal to offer you a safe, secure way to donate online. Simply click on the Donate link below.
Or, you may write a check payable to: Pathways of Central Ohio and mail it to:
Pathways of Central Ohio
1627 Bryn Mawr Drive
Newark, OH 43055
All cash donations are tax deductible. You will be provided with documentation of your donation.
2. Donate through GoodSearch.com, GoodShop.com and GoodGames.com
GoodSearch.com is a Yahoo-powered search engine that donates half its advertising revenue, about a penny per
search, to the charities its users designate. Use it just as you would any search engine, get quality search results from
Yahoo, and watch the donations add up!
GoodShop.com is an online shopping mall, which donates up to 30 percent of each purchase to your favorite cause!
Hundreds of great stores including Target, Gap, Best Buy, eBay, Macy’s and Barnes & Noble have teamed up with
GoodShop and every time you place an order, you’ll be supporting Pathways.
GoodGames.com is an online game site that allows you to raise money for your favorite cause when you play games.
We earn a penny for Pathways when you play three times. Those pennies add up fast when playing games! Play games
like Klondike Solitaire, Pyramid Solitaire and Spider Solitaire, Mahjongg Dimensions and Dark Dimensions, Trizzle,
Word Search and many more, all while supporting Pathways with each game you play.
Just go to www.goodsearch.com or click on the link below and be sure to enter Pathways of Central Ohio as the
charity you want to support. Be sure to spread the word about GoodSearch, GoodShop and GoodGames to your friends
3. Donate through Kroger Community Rewards
If you are currently enrolled in the Kroger Community Rewards program,
please be sure to re-enroll for 2015. Starting April 1, 2015 – Kroger is
requiring all current members to re-enroll for the 2014 program year.
Pathways is enrolled in Kroger’s Community Rewards program. It is an incredibly simple way to raise money for Pathways.
All you do is follow the steps below. After you are enrolled, every time you swipe your Kroger Plus Card, a donation
will be registered for Pathways. The maximum per household is $300 per quarter. The maximum Pathways could earn
annually is $50,000. Most purchases at Kroger’s will count but things like gas, gift cards, prescriptions, etc. will not.
Your receipt will note the donation to Pathways at the bottom of your receipt each time you shop.
Just go to the website mentioned below and begin enrolling.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with Pathways after you sign up
- If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you are a new online customer, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer’ box
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number
- Update or confirm your information
- Enter Pathways’ NPO number, 83549, or Pathways of Central Ohio, select Pathways of Central Ohio from the list and click on confirm
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see Pathways of Central Ohio’s name on the bottom of your information page
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for Pathways until after you register your card
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count
Encourage your friends and family to sign up–even if they live outside of Licking or Knox Counties. The more households enrolled for Pathways, the more we will earn.
4. Recycle with Pathways
Pathways of Central Ohio is pleased to have an AbiBow/Paper Retriever bin in its south parking lot. We can accept the
School & Office Papers
In addition to helping the environment, we receive cash for each ton we recycle. You can drop off paper
24 hours a day/seven days a week. In addition, you can ask your employer to place a Paper Retriever container at
your place of work and designate Pathways to receive the proceeds.
5. Leave a Legacy
Prepare a will. Without a will, you lose control of the possessions you worked a lifetime to acquire.
Leave a gift in your will for Pathways of Central Ohio.
Leave a specific dollar amount or a percentage of the assets in your will to Pathways.
Consider using assets for your charitable gift (stocks, bonds, CDs, real estate, etc.). Such gifts may even provide
Name Pathways as the beneficiary of your IRA or pension plan.
Purchase a new life insurance policy naming Pathways as the beneficiary.
Name Pathways as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
Remember deceased loved ones with memorial gifts to Pathways.
Encourage family members and friends to leave gifts to Pathways in their wills.
Ask your financial advisor to include charitable giving as part of their counsel to other clients.
Pathways encourages donors to know their rights:
Donor’s Bill of Rights
Know how the funds of an organization are being spent.
Know what the programs you support are accomplishing.
Know whether the organization is in compliance with federal, state, and municipal laws.
Restrict or designate your gifts to a particular project.